Making an appointment is super easy
Appointments are available at Acuplanet Monday through Wednesday from 10 to 6, and Thursday from 8 to 4. First appointments are 1 1/2 hours long and cost $85.
After that, you can use the Monday/Wednesday acupuncture-only clinic, on a sliding fee of $35 – 50 (at your discretion), or take the Intensive Care appointments, generally Tuesday/Thursdays, but could be any day if based an availability, for $60. Appointments are one hour long for both types of appointments, unless we make prior arrangements. Some people benefit from longer treatments.
When you enter the waiting room, you will see another door ahead with a door bell by it. Ring the bell and make yourself at home. I will be out for you shortly. You may want to visit the rest room before your appointment.
We spend a percentage of the time of your first treatment on intake and diagnostics, followed by a treatment and possibly some body work if needed. We cram alot of work into 1 1/2 hours.
After the treatment, many people are very relaxed or even sleepy. It’s best if you can schedule your treatment so you can relax afterward.
Your first appointment checklist:
- Call 509-684-8816 for an appointment. If prompted, leave a message with your name, phone number, and top 2 or 3 preferred appointment dates and times. Be prepared to give a short description of any issues you will want treatment for.
- Bring your completed history form (I will send it to you in the mail), some loose, lightweight clothing, a list of any medications you are taking, and anything else you want me to know about to 298 S. Main St. Suite #200. Some people like to bring a towel to lie on.
- Try not to arrive hungry or thirsty for your treatment. Eat light and make sure you are hydrated.
- I do not accept credit cards, so please bring cash or a check.
- You can park in the big parking lot behind the building or use any of the numerous street spaces. Acuplanet is on the second floor. An elevator is available if you’d rather ride than take the stairs.
- Give yourself plenty of time to arrive on time for your appointment. The Acuplanet waiting room is usually a quiet, calm place to decompress, relax, and read some interesting material, so don’t fret over arriving early.
- Visit the rest room before your appointment.
- Come in the outer door and ring the door bell in the waiting room. Then have a seat and relax.
- Budget 1 1/2 hours for your first treatment.
- If possible, arrange your day so you can relax and/or nap if you feel like it after your treatment.